11th of January 2010,
Today we were introduced to some sites such as BBC and others that heped us to understand emerging technology and it showed us some examples of emerging technology. I dont think it was very helpful as searching online, but it did help me to understand how some products work. I also saw a video about a product called ischool. Even though it can be a lie, yet it gave me some inspiration. I new since that time that apps and devices does not have to be designed to fit in school. We have to somehow modify it or use it in another ways so it can work perfectly. Strangely enough it helps us way better than devices that are created intentionally to be used in learning. This video showed me the whole point of this assignment and it is how to be creative and introduce new ideas in new ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment